Rite in the Rain Top Spiral 3 x 5 Field Interview Polydura NotebooK Field Interview Form/Notes Black
TOP SPIRAL FIELD INTERVIEW NOTEBOOKS: Small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket the Rite in the Rain top spiral notebooks are tough enough to survive rain, sweat, mud, and anything else the job throws at you. An officer’s notes can make or break a case. The Field Interview notebook is a loyal partner preserving important notes from poor weather and daily wear-and-tear.
- FIELD INTERVIEW FORM: Designed to assist with Field Interviews during investigations, the waterproof Polydura Cover material creates a tough but flexible outer shell that will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. Your emergency notes will survive the hospital and the elements with water-resistant Rite in the Rain Paper.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil or an all-weather Rite in the Rain pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper
- ARCHIVAL RECYCLABLE PAPER: Rite in the Rain's archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage. Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.